Kinemaster for PC/ Windows❤️: Kinemaster is one such video editing application which has been designed for smartphone devices such as the Android, Apple’s smartphone users. It lets the users edit their videos in a professional manner so that they can upload it on the social media platforms and get their purpose served.
In the present scenario, there may be hardly any person, who isn’t using social media handles and as we know that social media is all about the media sources.
A video is the most significant element of the social media, as almost every social media handle is recognized by its video content, and this is why the video editing applications or the software have made their major places in the lives of us.
This application has been made available both at the trial free version and also at the premium plans for the professional people, who want the most advanced features to edit their videos.
It is equipped with almost all kinds of features that a full-fledged powerful PC can get, and since it can be installed on the smartphone devices, thus you can easily use it while you are on the go.
We urge you to visit the official website of the Kinemaster in order to have all the relevant versions of it. The address of the official website is- https://www.kinemaster.com/
Kinemaster For PC❤️
Although the majority of people love using the Kinemaster on their smartphone devices, yet there are some other people who prefer using it on their personal computers. This is the reason why a majority of the people have been asking us, as to how they can actually install it on their computers.
Well, as we know and have also discussed that Kinemaster has been officially launched only for the smartphone devices from its developer team, thus there is not an official version of it which can be installed on the computer.
There is one other and the unofficial way of using the Kinemaster on PC, which is done by using the Android platform, and here in this article, we are basically going to discuss the same method.
You are advised to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to install KM on your Personal Computer.
- You will, first of all, need an android emulator in order to execute this installation process and we believe Bluestacks is by far the best one.
- Get the Bluestacks emulator from Google and install it in your computer in which you want to install the KM.
- Once you install the Bluestacks in your computer now just open the software and you will be required to make your account on it.
- You can create your account here just like the Google Play Store account and once you are done with the registration process then go to the Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store, you can easily make your search for the Kinemaster version which you want to install on your PC.
- Now after selecting the desired Kinemaster version just click on install and the installation process will begin.
Now with it, the installation process will be finished and then you would be able to use it on your personal computer. You would be able to use all the features of KM on your personal computer just like the smartphone devices.
Features of Kinemaster❤️ for PC/Laptop
Kinemaster may seem to be the light version but it doesn’t compromise with any kind of features for its users. You will find all kinds of features in it just like any other PC software, which will help you to edit the video in the commendable and in a professional manner.
Here below we are listing the major features of it, which the users may keep in their consideration.
- It can support all the formats of the video hence you just need to import the video and then edit it your own creative manner.
- You would be able to have the instant preview of the edited videos.
- You can set the video playing speed as per your own preference.
- Multiple layers to the videos and the 3D transition effects.
- Real-time video recording and editing as well.
- You can trim the video frame by frame with the fade in/out sound settings.
Watermark-free edited videos.
So, these are some of the major features of KM which the users will get, and other than these there are many other features as well.
Kinemaster For iOS
If you are an iOS user and using the iPhone devices then there is good news that you can also use the KM on your iPhone just like the other Android users. In order to use it on your iPhone, you will just need to install it from your Apple’s app stores, and then you would be able to use it on your iPhone device.
KM has both the paid and the free versions for the iOS users as well. The free version renders the output videos with the watermark tag, while the paid version edits the videos without any watermark. The paid version comes with the plenty of the features just like the Android users.
Here is how you can install it on your iOS devices.
- Go to your iPhone app stores and there make a search with the Kinemaster keywords.
- You will see several versions of it in the results search.
- Select any one of them and then tap on install.
- It will begin installing and after the installation, you would be able to use it on your iPhone devices.
So, this is how you can install the Kinemaster for computer and the iOS devices to enjoy all its features on both of these devices.
Well, if you are looking for some other alternatives of the KM that you can install on your computer, then, fortunately, there are some alternatives available to your consideration.
Kinemaster For Mac❤️
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator and run the .exe file on your Mac.
- Once you open it, you will be required to make an account. You can make an account and sign in.
- Now open Play Store and search for “Kinemaster”.
- There would be many options for the versions fo Kinemaster which you want to install. Select a version and click on the Install button.
- As you click on the Install button. the installation process shall begin and the app will be downloaded in a few seconds.
❤️Kinemaster For iPhone
There are many users who are having Apple’s iPhone devices and want to use the KM application on their iPhone. The good news is that you can install the KM application on your iPhone device no matter whatever may be the type of your iPhone devices such as the iPhone 6,7 and the other versions.
So, if you want to install the KM application for iPhone device then we urge you to follow our above-mentioned step by step guide. You would be easily able to install it on your iPhone device following that guide.
Kinemaster For PC Without Bluestacks
If you are a Kinemaster user who has been using this application since quite a long time now then you must be aware with the fact that the application has been specifically designed for the Android and the ios users. There is no specific version of this application for the Windows pc users but there is the other way by which you can use it on your pc.
Bluestacks is the platform/software by which you can use the KM on your PC. It is basically one such platform for the PC which enables the users to use Android’s applications on their computers. You will need to first install the Bluestacks software on your computer and then you can install the KM on your computer.
If you want to use the KM on your pc then it is not practically possible since without this platform no Android application can be used on the personal computing devices. You can try some other alternate software of Bluestacks by the help of which you can install the KM on your computer.
For example, there is the other platform named as Nox which you can consider installing on your pc and then in a similar way just like by the Bluestacks you can install the KM on your Windows PC or even on the Mac book. Here is how you can download it.
- First of all, you will need to download the setup of the Nox from Google.
- Install the setup on your Windows or Mac’s computer.
- Now after the installation opens the user interface of the Nox.
- In the search bar of the Nox make your search for the Kinemaster.
- You will see the results of the KM application in the results section.
- Now you can easily install the desired version of Kinemaster from there.
You would be able to use the full-fledged features of Kinemaster on your pc just like the Android’s version of Kinemaster. If you still face any issue then feel free to approach us for the help.
All these alternatives can be considered as the best substitute of the KM as they offer more or less the same features. Here below we are suggesting you the name of a few alternatives that you can consider installing.
Avs Video Editor
This is one of the best and the simplest video editors which can be used on the computer devices. It was introduced by the online media technologies back in the year of 2003, and it is yet quite useful for the majority of the people. It comes with several useful video editing tools such as the video and the audio filters, decent video effects, video splicing, and trimming features, etc.
The best part of this software is that you can install it on the several Windows operating systems such as the Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, etc. You can get both the 32 and the 64 bits version of this software. It is compatible with the multiple languages support such as the Dutch, English, Japanese, Polish and many others.
Here below we are listing down the major features of it for your consideration.
- It edits the video without any kind of watermark in it.
- It can support almost all kinds of video formats such as the MP4, AMV, M4V, MKV, MPEG, etc.
- You can download several other video effects for your video editing.
- The software also offers the effects of photoshop.
- You can record the real-time video and edit it at the same time.
- The edited video can be shared directly to the social media and you can have the instant preview of the edited videos.
Virtual dub is the other decent videos editing software which is compatible with almost all the generations of Windows such as the Windows 7, 8, 10, etc. It comes with some quite advanced video editing features such as the video cutting, trimming or the splicing features.
This software is not recommended to the professional video editors as it comes with very limited video editing features. If you are an amateur and want to learn the basic video editing from scratch then you can prefer it.
Downloading Virtual Dub for your PC
Windows Movie Maker
Last but not the least we are having the Windows movie maker in our list which has been specifically designed for the Windows users. It is also known as the Windows live movie maker and is compatible with the Windows XP, window 7, Windows 8, etc.
This software is ideal for those people who want to learn video editing as a beginner as it is equipped with the very easy to use interface for the users.
You will get access to some of the basic video editing features in it and here below we are listing the major features of it.
- This software is very fast and comes with the simple user interface which can be understood even by an amateur.
- It can support many formats of the videos and can also generate multiple formats.
- You can use the features in it such as the text effects, transition effects, voice dubbing, subtitle addition.
Download the latest version of Windows Movie Maker
Kinemaster is one of the best professional video editing tools designed for every device, whether mobile, PC or laptop. We hope you found this article useful in downloading Kinemaster for your PC. If you have any