Now finally the developing company has provided the update for the Kinemaster Pro For iOS users and all the iPhone,iPad,iPod users can now get the KM pro or any other version on their iOS device.
Kinemaster is a smartphone based video editing application, which is compatible with the various kinds of the smartphone’s devices operating systems. In the present domain, the application has become the prominent and one of the most widely used applications due to its extensive features.
The application is so advanced that it has the potential to replace any other full-fledged video editing software available in the market. It is equipped with the features which let you edit the videos in the most professional manner and supports the professional artistic work, be it for the social media editing or the for any other kind of professional/personal video editing.
There are various kinds of the versions available in the market of KM and you can choose the one among them for your consideration and the purpose.
If you want to edit your videos in a basic manner and without having any advanced features then you can go on with the free version of it, however, the watermark video editing limitation would be there in the free version.
Kinemaster Pro For iOS
As we have already stated in the article above that there are several types of versions for KM and you can choose the one among them as per your requirements and the membership plan.
KM Pro is one of those versions which can be termed as the most professional version since it comes with fully unlocked super advanced features.
As the name suggests the pro version is ideal for the professional video editors who are actively indulged in the profession of video editing such as the social media enthusiasts.
The pro version of KM is a premium version which means you will be required to buy the membership plan of this version in order to use all its features in editing your videos.
Kinemaster For iOS Devices
Well, initially the KM was launched specifically for the android devices since the android devices are used widely over the globe. The developer of this application kept it exclusively just for the android users, irrespective of the brand of the device and there was no as such version for the iOS users.
Over a period of time, the developers had their vision to launch the iOS version of KM for all the users so that Apple’s customers can also make the most of this version.
How To Install Kinemaster on iOS
Well, if you are an iOS user and looking forward to using the KM pro or any other version of it then yes now you can just get going with it. Here below we are going to help you in installing this super video editing tool for your consideration.
There are basically two ways of installing the KM Pro on your iOS device and these ways are using the iTunes and the emulator services respectively.
- Take your iOS device and then go to the application store where the applications are found.
- There is the search bar just make your search with the keywords “Kinemaster”.
- It will show you the multiple results of the KM application and from there just select the “Kinemaster Pro”
- Click on the get icon and then the installation process will begin.
- Once the installation process is finished then you can just open the application and start using it.
Installation of Kinemaster Pro Using the Emulator
- In this method, you will first need to install the Android Emulator on your iOS device.
- You can choose any of the android emulators in this method.
- Once the android emulator is installed on the device then the user interface of the iOS device will be just like the android device.
- Now you can go to the Google play store using the android emulator and just install the KM Pro application in your device.
- Open the application and start using it.
Kindly note that in order to use the KM pro all features you will be required to buy the premium membership plan of this version. Once you are signed up for the premium membership, then you can just easily use all of its fully unblocked features to edit the videos.